The LEGO Education 6056674 DUPLO 154-piece farm set includes farm structures and animals for directed and free play in a preschool environment. The set includes components for two farm buildings, an animal shelter, two vehicles, 15 animals, four people, farm equipment, and fences to help teach about farming, caring for animals, seasons, and crops. Paired and individual animal figures encourage sorting and categorizing. The included activity guide provides teaching ideas that support cognitive and language development. The set supports a group of five to six students, ages two to five years. DUPLO blocks are twice as large as standard LEGO bricks to better accommodate preschool-age children. The set comes in a storage container with a transparent lid.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
LEGO Education manufactures hands-on, curriculum-based products to teach students from pre-school through university. LEGO Education was founded in 1980 in Denmark; LEGO Education North America, founded in 1997, is headquartered in Pittsburg, KS.
- (102) bricks to build two farm buildings and an animal shelter (multiple shapes, sizes, and colors)
- (7) components to build a farm truck and a tractor with a wagon
- (5) bricks with printed designs
- (4) figures (2 children, 2 adults)
- (15) animal figures
- (4) flower-shaped bricks (2 yellow, 2 green)
- Conveyor belt
- (8) fence panels
- (2) pitchforks
- (4) base plates
- Plastic storage container with lid
- 154-piece LEGO Education DUPLO large farm set for directed and free play in a preschool environment
- Includes the components for farm buildings, vehicles, equipment, animals, and fences to help teach about farming, caring for animals, seasons, and crops
- Paired and individual animal figures encourage sorting and categorizing
- Included activity guide provides teaching ideas that support cognitive and language development
- Supports a group of five to six students, ages two to five years